CAREER PATH AT STRATAS PARTNERS
Stratas Partners is a company that attracts talented individuals from leading scientific institutions and top-ranked universities collaborating to create cutting-edge, flexible and tailor-made solutions.
Our Company offers a solid career path for structured problem solvers with entrepreneurial and impactful attitude who want to grow in a synergetic environment with challenging speak-up mentality. A diverse professional and academic background together with a multi-cultural experience and ease of using several languages are critical to succeed in our environment.
Our team is structured into two arms, Consulting and Consulting Analytics, which work closely together. Starting positions vary based on individuals’ background and experience.
At Stratas Partners, every team member counts and contributes to the Company’s success.
Our Consultants are analytical problem solvers with entrepreneurial speak-up mentality. They work closely together with our clients to provide tangible solutions.
Junior Associate and Associate
- Conducts interviews with external stakeholders
- Analyzes healthcare systems and screens relevant publications
- Uses innovative methods to analyze and synthesize quantitative data
- Participates in developing client presentations
- Communicates results in oral and written form to the team
- Conducts interviews within the client organization and external stakeholders
- Uses innovative methods to conduct market analyses and/or gather relevant data
- Runs quantitative and financial analyses on gathered data sets
- Builds spreadsheet models to guide the decision processes
- Develops client presentations
- Communicates results orally and in written form to team members and clients
Consultant and Senior Consultant
- Establishes expertise in quantitative, financial and market analyses
- Assists in conceptualizing and communicating strategic solutions
- Is responsible for project management and client communication
- Keeps one eye on the big picture and the other on the details
- Provides intellectual leadership by generating key ideas and conceptual frameworks to guide the team
- Creates work plans to ensure timely delivery of projects within budget
- Communicates efficiently across the organization and clients
- Works closely with clients
- Has a track record as successful consultant and project leader
- Maintains large responsibilities covering multiple projects and clients
- Helps linking the Company’s work to its broader business and strategic vision
- Has P&L responsibility
Our Analytics Team
- Are closely collaborating with the consultants
- Have a specialization in at least one field (pharmaceutics, analytics, statistics, health economics, regulatory affairs, …)
- Screen disease area specific publications from peer-reviewed journals
- Conduct in-depth discussions with external stakeholders
- Analyze healthcare, health-political, regulatory and competitive trends
- Develop evolving healthcare system/health-political maps
- Enrich and structure knowledge management
- Drive a continuous know-how transfer to the other team members
All positions require solid knowledge of research techniques and/or understanding of analytical and statistical tools.
Individuals can grow in the Consulting Analytics arm from Junior Associate up to Senior Director.
You are interested in joining our dynamic team? Send your motivation letter in the form of a cover letter together with your CV to recruiting (at) stratas-partners.com or apply directly to current vacancies on LinkedIN.
Learn more about our mission and vision under About us